Fire Damage Restoration
Having a fire affect your home can be devastating, but the professionals from Rocky Mountain Cleaning & Restoration are here to help with fire damage repair and return your home, and life, to normal. Once the fire has been extinguished, you are left with fire, smoke and water damage to your home. Let the professional fire restoration contractors from Rocky Mountain Cleaning & Restoration help repair the damage to your home.
At Rocky Mountain Cleaning & Restoration, your safety is the most important thing to us, so all of our fire restoration contractors are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration, which is the governing body that sets the standards for damage restoration and cleanup. Our professional contractors are all licensed, insured and required to receive continuing education about the best standards for fire damage cleanup and repair.
Fire Cleanup Services
Rocky Mountain Cleaning & Restoration is your local fire restoration contractor, and we will begin the restoration process with a thorough and detailed inspection, so you know exactly what type of restoration work must be done. Idaho Law allows you the homeowner to pick any type of restoration company and that you are not stuck with their “preferred vendor”. We work with all insurance companies.
We offer the following fire damage restoration:
- Ensure scene safety and structural integrity through appropriate inspections
- Complete inspection of the damaged areas, to determine what type of fire, smoke or water damage must be repaired.
- We will board up and cover areas, as needed, to protect the undamaged parts of your home.
- We will remove excess water and fix water any water damage that could have occurred from the pipes being damaged in the fire and what was used to extinguish the fire.
- We will begin the process of repairing and cleaning anything in the home that was damaged by the fire or smoke.
- We will be open and explicit about any items or areas that cannot be returned to their previous state and offer other options for repair or replacement.
- We only use certified “green” cleaning products that have been extensively tested, to ensure that your family and pets are not affected by the cleaning process.
The professional fire restoration contractors with Rocky Mountain Cleaning & Restoration know that a fire in the home can be financially and emotionally devastating, so we work as quickly and carefully as possible to remediate any damage from the fire or water and return your home to its previously, undamaged state.