Our Pledge To You
At Rocky Mountain Cleaning & Restoration, we pledge to every customer that we will restore your flooring to its natural condition. Our cleaning system combines the highest heat with the fastest drying times. This combination results in the deepest clean and a residue free finish. We are so confident with this system that we GUARANTEE your satisfaction! Find out now what sets us apart.
We also provide the best damage clean up and restoration services available in all of Eastern Idaho. Our staff is knowledgeable about the most advanced techniques necessary for structure remediation. Our advanced, specialized restoration equipment and products allow us to complete the remediation process quickly while we thoroughly restore your home.
We started this business because we kept hearing the horror stories that were occurring in this industry and knew we could do a better job than what was out there. We wanted to create a company that is reputable, professional and ethical. Rocky Mountain Carpet Cleaning is completely family-owned and operated. We really care about our customers and want to do an excellent job for them. Be sure to ask about our referral program for additional savings.
The employees in this company believe in high standards and doing the job correctly the first time. We treat our customers like we treat our friends. Our staff is knowledgeable, experienced, and satisfaction oriented. We have spent years studying how we can provide the best service to our customers and their carpets. We have found the system that provides the highest heat, thorough and deep cleaning with the fastest drying time with no residue. Clean carpets are healthy carpets and healthy carpets make for a better living condition.
Message from the Owner
“As the owners of Rocky Mountain Cleaning and Restoration we take our business seriously. Rocky Mountain has always been a family-owned business and we are proud to carry on that tradition. For us it’s not just what we do, it’s a way of life. Doing things well and taking pride in the service rendered. We use only certified “green” products that have been tested extensively to ensure safety and efficacy. Our equipment is top of the line and we are meticulous in maintaining it. We don’t cut corners and we will 100% guarantee your satisfaction. We’re that confident in our process, knowledge and equipment. Our goal is not only to meet your expectations but to exceed them.” ~Ian and Valerie Olson
If you have questions about our cleaning and restoration services, please contact us today or call us directly at 208-237-1938.
What Sets Us Apart?
Our top-of-the-line truck mounted system.
- Our system cleans with soft water from 220-300 degrees providing a true steam cleaning. Other companies’ systems only use water ranging between 165-220 degrees.
- We have the largest and most powerful extraction system on the market backed by a 220 horsepower diesel engine, i.e. we pull out what we put in. Other companies extraction units are run by a 25-65 horsepower unit leaving longer drying times. The water tank on our truck is the size of all van mounts that other companies use.
Our satisfaction guaranteed customer service.
- Our work is guaranteed to make your carpets look their best.
- We provide you with a clear, in-house, written consultation guaranteeing the price will never increase after the bid is complete.
- We use a true truck mounted system powered by vortex (the most powerful cleaning truck in the world). Our truck gives a true steam cleaning. We have invested $120,000 in our truck! Approximately 3 times the cost of a conventional carpet cleaning van!
- We are Institute of Inspection Cleaning Restoration Certified. Our certified technicians will meet your cleaning needs through their extensive study and testing. We have over 30 years experience and stay up to date by taking educational courses several times each year.
- Rocky Mountain Carpet Cleaning & Restoration is fully insured with general liability and workman’s compensation. We are in full compliance to make sure we are 100% covered in case there is ever an accident.